[lac-discuss-en] Forms to travel to London

hcarrasco at cmsz.cl hcarrasco at cmsz.cl
Mon Apr 21 10:48:48 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Forms to travel to London
 From: hcarrasco at cmsz.cl

 Hello,

 I want to ask if there are any who have not received the e deICANN Constituency Travel Team to be filled before April 25, 2014.

 According to this post there are three forms to be sent:

 / * 1 -. ICANN Travel Request Form * / / *.
 2 -. * / / * ICANN Bank Information Form.
 3 -. * / / * Submit W-8BEN or Form W-9 (if applicable must be completed)
 * /

 If there is anyone who has not received, I beg please notify me.

 Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e6a2ce6021.html