[lac-discuss-en] NETmundial - Important

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:41:50 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: NETmundial - Important
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Many members of our region and traveling to Netmundial ESTN first
 I wish them well regret not being able acompaarlos ally, recent
 Fatherhood made my priorities changed.

 1)
 Trado also regret not having this issue before and so little time, but
 would have been nice to make a declaration on LACRALO Documents
 Netmundial and members representing the region with a solid document
 instead of going as individuals. With aclaracin that it would be difficult
 to find consensus in the comments perhaps all principles
 dems and documents, but the debate would have been productive.
 However, you can comment even as they close on April 21
 at 12:00 UTC. Already received more than 188 documents of 46 passes
 different.

 http://document.netmundial.br
 Principles: <http://document.netmundial.br/1-internet-governance-principles/

 Roadmap: &lt;
 http://document.netmundial.br/2-roadmap-for-the-future-evolution-of-the-internet-governance/

 2)
 Likewise this period pblicos comments in the document
 group &quot;ICANN
 Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance's Submission to
 NETMundial &quot;which expires on April 29,
 I consider some logical since Netmundial serel 23 and April 24. Not
 understand the true scope of the group as they must have a job
 Preview Netmundial ready before and no later.
 Hopefully one of its members will not store in the list (Olivier, Leon Felipe)
 Here the other Member
 https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/ICANN+Community+Preparation+for+the+Multistakeholder+Meeting+in+Brazil+Home

 Comment Period:
 http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/ccwg-ig-netmundial-08apr14-en.htm