[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = incorporation B3n_nuevas_ALSs =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Apr 17 14:24:56 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = incorporation B3n_nuevas_ALSs =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Jos agreement. General considerations were not exposed to the general list, as estbamos pressed for time, and all our Regin tena all the necessary knowledge about the projects. Perhaps you may have done an done while you were President, this issue is long. I intentmantener your resolution that you traveled you and Javier Pallero.

 At one point during the treatment of the subject in the working group convened by Dev showed your desire not to travel to certain conditions.

 After retiring at the meeting last, as in the above, the profile consideracin who must travel are continucon. Consensus that it must be someone with deep knowledge of ICANN and active participation (ie beans already supported above) llegen.

 Particularly for Hait language should be French, and this is not relied, because that was enough Decas some francsy Javier perfect english. It happens that perhaps the most important part lies in the subsequent questions to each exhibition, and this must be done in the language of the country involved. This consensus.

 To do so in another language, estbamos not agree because We could not ensure the fulfillment of the goal, at least for THE pas. Perhaps not we do, but estbamos agree generally with the english language tenamos almost no chance. This consensus.

 In the last reunin t Ftima you participated and also, she suggested to Sebastien Haita Bachollet and there was general consensus.

 In the last reunin on and where did not participate, several participants requested that two and two trips to each country. Dev suggests that in this way there are chances that the project will not be approved. Suggests then that make one trip and are two people to both countries. By general consensus, it definique Sebastien be accompanied by Sylvia Herlein Leite. This consensus.

 This is what happened, the information with which Tomla decision.

 Regards

 Alberto Soto