[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = incorporation B3n_nuevas_ALSs =?

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:29:08 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = incorporation B3n_nuevas_ALSs =?
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I would like to ask some questions. I initially was appointed to
 go to any of the locations, this happened while I was in the group of
 organization (CROPP), that for personal reasons I remove the group (the
 group does not mean the program) and does not participate in the meeting last.
 Asmismo had already ordered the profile of the speakers will discuss
 publicly. Now I find that in the meeting were taken last
 decisions that were not brought to the region and consideracin
 Surprisingly I was not on the list, and no one gave me an explanation
 of the criteria for choosing participants took.
 If anyone can tell me how decisions are taken and that remains
 Excluding.

 Regards

 Jos -.