[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = incorporation F3n_nuevas_ALSs =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Apr 16 13:57:03 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = incorporation F3n_nuevas_ALSs =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, we believe that yesterday we completed all the requirements of
 CROPP program Haity Dominican Republic.

 If approved, between 28 May and 2 June (das Trip
 includos) They will be cut and Sebastien Sylvia Leite Herlein Bachollet two
 presentations in Santo Domingo and one in Puerto Prince, with possibilities
 some more if time permits.

 We have high expectations about it, because we have even had
 Contact Rodrigo de la Parra who ofrecisu us colaboraciny that of
 appearance.

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/531d221cbd.html