[lac-discuss-en] The Matter of the ICANN Meeting Schedule

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:02:20 UTC 2014

I share Sylvia's concern and discomfort.

She represented LACRALO. To my certain knowledge she's given reports
several times in our meetings, an interim report was published and comments
solicited. For well over 18 months Sylvia made it very clear she was a
channel for the region's concerns to the WG.  We did not make use of her.
 And absent feedback, she contributed her best judgment in a collective
decision of the WG.

While I think the issue regarding impact on volunteer's time this new
schedule raised is worthy, I do not believe it is so significantly
impactful to raise at this point.  That horse is already thru the gate.

-Carlton