[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_nuevas_ALS = Captaci??

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Apr 11 00:32:02 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_nuevas_ALS = Captaci??
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 For a query that I received this call is for revision of achievements and
 develop the next temtica:

 - Internet Governance

 - ICANN: Mission, vision, Internet Ecosystem

 - At-Large Organizations: Your participation in the various regions
 geogrficas ICANN. Latinoamrica and Caribbean region (LACRALO)

 - How to get involved as an organization At-Large

 This presentation should be ready for the day 02/05/2014.

 We believe that much sermuy useful for the work of estrealizando
 Leveling Group

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto