[lac-discuss-en] RV: ATLAS II Interview

javierjosepallero at gmail.com javierjosepallero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:50:23 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: ATLAS II Interview
 From: javierjosepallero at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 Since AGEIA DENSI you ship to Argentina Continuation answers
 requested on the participation in ATLAS II.

 Regards,

 Javier Pallero.

 AGEIA DENSI Argentina --------------- 1. From the perspective of the region
 what is the importance of participating

 in spaces such as ATLAS II?

 Since AGEIA DENSI Argentina have considered important participation
 in spaces such as ATLAS II since its conception, so, from that
 time, we have been involved in the various working groups that
 have been created to help with proposals to facilitate the participation of
 attendees at the stage prior to the meeting, and the meeting in s
 same, nourishing content to both phases.

 Therefore, we consider it important participation in the ATLAS II
 Ndole reasons internal and external. From the internal point of view,
 collaborating with the capacitacin preparaciny attendees to
 achieve strengthen the work being done or should be done as THIN,
 esforzndonos in achieving cohesion in working as a region of
 positions that are developed to protect the interests of its members
 late Internet at all times guindonos mechanisms
 transparency and accountability of the respective delegates and
 regional representatives.

 In addition we consider it important that participation for delegates
 ALS to attend they can recognize the value of providing content,
 contributions to regional positions and their representatives to reaffirm ALAC
 the bottom-up model that characterizes ICANN.

 From the external point of view, to interact with ALS
 THIN dems and eventually allow policies to coordinate and improve
 impact end users, especially in regions
 that share similarities with ours.

 Two. Cul is the goal or objective that seeks to achieve its region with

 participation in the ATLAS II?

 At the regional level have not been discussed what are the goals or objectives
 our THIN intended to achieve the participation of their ALS in ATLAS II,
 so we believe that being to two months of execution of this
 reunin, will be a good time to have this discussion.

 Since AGEIA DENSI Argentina believe that one of the objectives
 yfcilmente reasonable achievable region that may be proposed
 review, to return more efficient models of existing work,
 to generate commitment and deliverables by our THIN
 to be properly inserted into the policies and scope of ICANN.

 Three. Cules expected to be regional or global ATLAS II results?

 Since AGEIA DENSI Argentina consider that, having only fixed
 appropriate, inclusive and regionally objectives of participation in
 this reunin, will be able to expect results, or measure whether we have obtained or
 no, expected results; this also dependerque, achieving the
 established regional results, it may impact globally or not
 with participation in ATLAS II.

 In line with the objectives that we set from AGEIA DENSI
 Argentina, the expected results are consensually agree new
 working models that are efficient, with the active participation of
 accredited ALS and ALS processes desacreditacin inactive, which
 allow for effective participation in counseling policies offering
 ALAC, with effective impact within the ICANN ecosystem.

 April. Cules you consider the following steps to perform

 ATLAS II region after?

 Since AGEIA DENSI Argentina consider the following steps to
 participation in ATLAS II MUST be the restructuring of THIN,
 by: the revision of the Operating Principles and Rules
 Procedure, setting policies and work plans that encourage
 active, independent, and committed lifelong involvement with
 users from all accredited ALS; establishing
 qualitative and quantitative metrics appropriate to participation
 realities and circumstances of our THIN, allowing the permanence of
 ALS to fit these parameters and include the
 desacreditacin of those who do not comply; the division of labor between
 LACRALO members so that individuals may be dealing
 formal or procedural, ascomo of those
 charge of discussing policies and provide advice to regional
 representatives of ALAC.

 Javier J. Pallero
 http://about.me/javierpallero <http://www.linkedin.com/in/javierpallero>