[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 q = 3A_Comentarios_P RES-_E == FAblicos_ = iso-8859-1 q = strategia_de_las_Reuniones_de_ICANN??

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:57:22 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:?? = Iso-8859-1 q = 3A_Comentarios_P RES-_E == FAblicos_ = iso-8859-1 q = strategia_de_las_Reuniones_de_ICANN??
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Josgracias for starting this topic, prepare a draft declaration
 and share it with all of us.
 This issue also estabierto to comment on ALAC, until 12
 April, and then obtained the declaration, shall be submitted to the Voting
 ALAC members.
 This link podrn find the relevant information:
 https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+ICANN+Future+Meetings+Strategy+Workspace

 It will be interesting to LACRALO can seek consensus on this statement
 by Jospara to raise these comments on behalf of ALAC
 THIN.
 This is the way that members of ALAC can desempear our role:
 receiving input from the region and elevndolo to ALAC.

 For this to happen, and as we have done many times during the
 Chairmanship of Jos, is needed to establish a current officers
 deadline for receiving comments and reach consensus on the declaration,
 to be high. As we also know we have handled with a
 kind of "rough consensus": if within the prescribed period no one objects
 strongly believes that there is acceptance of what is estproponiendo
 and we have reached this consensus. Also we have handled understanding
 whoever presents the draft declaration acts as "pen holder" of the
 declaration, and must be incorporated into the original version comments
 received and prepare the final declaration. This not estprevisto in
 our rules of procedure, has become a rule
 custom; however it is similar to the procedure followed in ALAC.

 I hope we can continue this procedure for oiling LACRALO
 follow pronouncing on the issues on which comments are required, and
 ALAC count with these positions to elevate ALAC.

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero