[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 q = 3A__Comentarios_P RES = _ == FAblicos_-iso-8859-1 q = Estrategia_de_las_Reuniones_de_ICANN??

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Apr 8 00:41:53 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:?? = Iso-8859-1 q = 3A__Comentarios_P RES = _ == FAblicos_-iso-8859-1 q = Estrategia_de_las_Reuniones_de_ICANN??
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Sylvia, I have a concern. Pblicas will be two days in
 Meeting A and C, not grabbing it B. stas ÚLTIMAS realizarn in places
 not have the capacity to organize large meetings, which
 Sern passes mean guys. And these never They will have the opportunity to
 participacinpblica. Sque everything can not be achieved, but not
 harmful to them and also for ICANN?
 Thanks and best regards

 Alberto Soto