[lac-discuss-en] ??? = Iso-8859-1 q = Comentarios_P _Estrateg == FAblicos_-iso-8859-1 q = ia_de_las_Reuniones_de_ICANN?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Apr 7 14:40:41 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? = Iso-8859-1 q = Comentarios_P _Estrateg == FAblicos_-iso-8859-1 q = ia_de_las_Reuniones_de_ICANN?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks for the Jos collaboration.

 Aqulos links with other languages \u200b\u200bof our Regin:
 Portuguese Course:
 https://www.icann.org/pt/groups/board/participation/mswg/recommendations-25f
 EB14-pt.pdf
 English:
 http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/participation/mswg/recommendations-25fe
 b14-en.pdf

 It is important to the view of all, I expect active participation.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto