[lac-discuss-en] Project CROPP

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:10:55 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Project CROPP
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I would like to express on the subject in question.

 1) Thanks Alberto for the work to carry out this difficult task
 CROPP LACRALO program. No easy task.

 2) I share with you the link so you can read in question and
 they can see the spirit of this program

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=41900609

 Main objectives:

   1. Building local / regional awareness and recruitment of new community
   members;
   Two. More Effectively Engaging with current members and / or "reactivating"
   ICANN community members engaged with previously; and
   Three. ICANN's mission and Communicating Objectives to new audiences.

 After having clear and get to know the program, I ask you to
 Region:

 You believe that you can achieve these goals that class Travs
 participants? MUST have active participation in regino not
 necessary? What is the profile of these people?

 They believe that only speak one language is sufficient and necessary condition
 to achieve the objectives? What are the conditions that MUST
 be?

 My conclusion:

 There was not enough discussion to make a decision based on
 serious arguments and solid reasons to leave the best light
 conditions to ensure a flawless desempeo.
 From me to work with Javier Pallero to secure these
 objectives.

 I appreciate your comments

 Jos -.