[lac-discuss-en] Helping the EWG Understand Next Generation RDS Risk - Complete The Survey

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 01:07:55 UTC 2014

Thanks Fatima.   It is even more important to participate in the survey.
 The working link for the English language version of the online survey is
here:

http://www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services/rds-risk-survey-14mar14-en.htm

The printable survey instrument can be accessed here:
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services/rds-risk-survey-01apr14-en.pdf

We will make sure to circulate the link to the Spanish language version as
soon as it is available.

It would be most helpful if we extract the working link, send it forward
and ask our networks to participate in the survey.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799