[lac-discuss-en] RES: CROPP Program

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Apr 4 00:16:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: CROPP Program
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Great news!
 Regards
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 sylvia_leite = Skype

 ----- Mensagem Original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome Alberto
 Thicket
 Posted in: Thursday, April 3, 2014 2:03
 To: LACRALO Espaol
 Cc: 'ICANN At-Large Staff'
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-es] CROPP Program

 Dear, as long habrn seen on the list, was coordinating
 in two passes (and HAITI DOMINICAN REPUBLIC), for meetings
 capitals, to seek organizations that can
 certified as ALS.Also solicit another mail if anyone dominated the
 francs, and we got it.

 After much coordination, we have presented the two projects and
 Dev Anand Teelucksingh delivered on Thursday, 27 March, and were in
 waiting for reply.

 We have made a significant effort, coordinating with representatives of
 both countries, and local sponsors achieved great enthusiasm for
 try to stop being a country that does not have an organization that represents
 to end users. In Haithay two organizations
 involved and trying to incorporate ESTN ams, and Dominican Republic
 there are three, two educational institutes of higher level and one
 government. All this according to the model of multiple parties
 interested.

 In turn, for the first days of May (7, 8 and 9) have been invited to
 give a lecture and a workshop LATIN AMERICAN CONGRESS
 SYSTEMS ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NATIONAL CONFERENCE and DEN CLOUD
 COMPUTING in Cochabamba, BOLIVIA.In this case, although the
 organizers can not afford what is necessary to me, and no
 time to make a request for the CROPP program costs assume them
 involved. Allpor the importance of the issue, have included a third
 participacinma and darun seminar, similar to those in dictarn
 PUERTO Prince, HAITI AND SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.

 The seminars denominarn: The role of users in Governance
 Internet

 And the agenda to develop next serel:

 - Internet Governance

 - ICANN: Mission, vision, Internet Ecosystem

 - At-Large Organizations: Your participation in the various
 ICANN geographic regions. Latinoamrica and Caribbean region (LACRALO)

 - How to get involved as an organization At-Large

 Just wait for the approval of projects in CROPP program.

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/32110e805f.html