[lac-discuss-en] ATLAS II: some updates

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Mar 31 16:05:16 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ATLAS II: some updates
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I think to be a very good measure Jose. Unfortunately there were some last
 unjustifiable absences. I think transparency is maintained
 also essential also demonstrating that we are responsible for the
 This generated cost ATLAS those ESTN also co financing,
 ICANN com together as sponsors this meeting.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 3/31/14 8:53, &quot;Arce JosFrancisco&quot; <josefranciscoarce at gmail.com>
 wrote:
 > Dear,
 >
 > Thank Ftima above all for their generous mail.Now I want
 > Tell them you strain some of the questions I will ask the
 > Chair and secrete take note and run on if possible.
 >
 > Experience of prior and post to Costa Rica made me see many things and
 > I do not want it repeated in London (see How to get amongst volcanoes
 > Sessions or go for a walk while other members work), so
 > Formally request, and can stand acnuestra region, the creation of a
 > Attendance record at meetings, Asmismo is implemented the
 > Delivery
 > A final report (ATLAS and assists during the week) by
 > Each representative and the meeting prior to work done by each
 > Of
 > Them, before arriving in London. All this in a record deberquedar
 > Seranexado to information that the organization (Transparency and
 > Accountability) ie anyone Guests may publicly
 > View
 > History of participation of associations.
 >
 > I volunteer to coordinate this activity. While not being
 > London, will work together with anyone who wants to add.
 >
 > I think it's time that they are recording and that each organization is
 > Responsible for their work
 >
 > Greetings
 >
 > JosArce -.
 >

 > On March 30, 2014, 21:44 Fatima Cambronero
 > <fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Ay &gt;&gt; much work to be Estrea