[lac-discuss-en] ATLAS II: some updates

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Mon Mar 31 13:54:53 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ATLAS II: some updates
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Jos

 Your presence always serimportante criteria and set the course for the
 community of Internet users who in the last regina
 instance and we owe our thanks estimates which, not
 However, I thank the forum to consider these terms expressed with
 will and determination of compliance:

 NEW OFFICERS

 We have new officers in the region and respect for his mandate, we are
 attentive to their instructions for participation in the Atlas II.

 REPRESENTATIVENESS

 Likewise respect the democratic process of representation and
 capacity in the region to handle these terms.

 Warmly Jospodra the region evaluate a proposal to create other
 Descriptive dignity or authority preceptor, monitor, fiscal,
 supervisor, inspector etc.so that it can be considered in accordance
 with regulatory processes in place and to support structure
 government currently estvigente. Meanwhile, the authorities
 chosen in the region have all our support.

 LIABILITY

 Also we can claim as a value in the region, indeed the attitude
 and delivery to volunteer in this space is an example of this
 principle and in practice also estpresente awareness of all
 community members.

 APPROACH

 For good participation will be important to focus our
 participation in the effort Atlas II with the instrumentation of these
 scopes:

 - The working group more in line with our interests and in which
 greater our voice echo, because otherwise we llevaraa one
 equvoco reasoning Lacralo members attending
 indiscriminately as many sessions and meetings are those
 ms participated responsibly.

 - Complementary working groups, which on the basis of a
 suggestion of some more experienced members of the region,
 consider that will be able to help channel the spirit of minimum for the
 timely and effective participation. Avoid the participation
 become a mere formality and a defenseless and harmless presence.

 PATERNALISM

 Excessive enthusiasm for paternalism is noted, I think may be
 more productive for the region consolidate processes simple
 operating on the basis of the resources and observacina
 Icann procedures.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas

 The March 31, 2014, 6:53, Maple JosFrancisco <