[lac-discuss-en] RV: ICANN News Alert - ICANN Seeks Public Comment on 2013 RAA Data Retention Specification Data Elements and Legitimate Purposes for Collection and Retention

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Mar 30 21:35:11 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: ICANN News Alert - ICANN Seeks Public Comment on 2013 RAA Data Retention Specification Data Elements and Legitimate Purposes for Collection and Retention
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 A link on this topic to discuss.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: Fatima Cambronero [mailto: fatimacambronero at gmail.com]
 Posted on: by saturday, March 22, 2014 8:54 pm
 To: Alberto Soto
 CC: Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch; LACRALO Espaol
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Re: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert - ICANN
 Seeks Public Comment on 2013 RAA Data Retention Data Elements Specification
 and Legitimate Purposes for Collection and Retention

 Alejandro, Alberto,

 I share the view of that we are facing an interesting topic
 deberamos to analyze and speak out from our region.

 The da Monday 24 at 15 pm. Local Singapore estprevista a Table
 Round about Directory Services Registration: present and future. If
 While this issue is not specifically on the agenda estincluido of the meeting is
 closely related perhaps a topic that appears in the discussions.

 It will be good to participate in this Roundtable to hear and discuss the
 comments you may have about it. I understand that the hours of
 our countries is in a strip a little complicated. I'll be
 attending this meeting. If there sb who want to comment or view
 to get, I offer to transmit.

 This is the link to the agenda of the Roundtable:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Roundtable+on+Registrat
 ion + Directory + Services% 3A + Now + and + the + Future + - +2014.03.24 + - + Singapore

 That link to the Adobe Connect:  https://icann.adobeconnect.com/sin49-vip/
 (This is the same for all meetings of At-Large of the week).

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 3/21/2014 23:40 GMT-03: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org
<mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt;:

 I think the interest should be sufficient. It is just one of the topics
 make the existence of end-user oriented entities Internet
 ie U.S..
 Surely there are different laws for each country, at least in
 some substantial tems. Although there are countries that do not have an legislation.
 There are 30 days for comments, there is little time for the importance of the subject.
 Suggest that very quickly the respective ALS each country of our
 Regin, read the history of this item, then inform the
 legislacin force in their respective country, with reviews. Also I suggest
 that for this first phase, the closing date is the Friday Prximo
 28/03/2014.
 Also suggest that those who are participating in Singapore, are exempt from
 participate, have very important things to do for us.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto