[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n = Ciclo_capacitaci?

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sun Mar 30 21:15:07 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n = Ciclo_capacitaci?
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto,

 thanks for starting this call asap.

 I think we should resume the effort used by Ftima ymtodo Cambronero and Natalia Enciso for junior capacitacin. ste based one DETECTION Needs Capacitacin quite formal. From capacitacin needs, if I remember correctly, Natalia and Ftima integrated structured and sought appropriate speakers or instructors for each subject program.

 The focus of recent sessions seems much less successful. Regardless of the relevance of our fellow rapporteurs and the content of their presentations, a program that produces an increasing learning among participants is perceived.

 For the new program seems ests calling me start by identifying issues til two criteria: first, the basics, and other current issues, but always with the goal of increasing capabilities of individual action representatives of organizations in LACRALO and increase the collective ability of discussion, intervention gestine LACRALO and their representatives together.

 In some cases it may be necessary to make submissions as he did in past Ada das, about Legislation Of prteccin data focused on the specific problems of the records ESTN arguing.

 Best to all / as greetings.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org