[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:50:02 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Congratulations
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Congratulations to Alberto and Humberto, I wish them every success in their new
 task and hope to cooperate with his mandate and for the good of the community
 all.

 We thank Sergio and Juan Manuel for having participated in this process.

 A Josy Sylvia our appreciation for the work accomplished and
 dedication demonstrated during the performance of their duties.

 Greetings to all

 25.03.2014 4:19 GMT-03: 00 <tracyhackshaw at gmail.com> :