[lac-discuss-en] VOTING RESULTS CHAIRMAN / SECRETARY LACRALO / VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO March 2014/LACRALO Election Elections in March 2014

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 25 03:11:20 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTING RESULTS CHAIRMAN / SECRETARY LACRALO / VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO March 2014/LACRALO Election Elections in March 2014
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, first I want to congratulate everyone who participated by voting
 in this election, this is already a sign of commitment. I want to congratulate
 Humberto having the assurance that Serun exceptional sidekick, and You'll have
 to paddle hard to overcome our current Secretary and dear friend
 Sylvia, who has brilliantly desempeado its function, by its qualities
 personal and professional.
 Also congratulations on your engagement and Sergio participacina
 Salinas Porto and Juan Manuel Rojas, also making sure that all brindarn
 support for our management.
 While Joslo felicitesta later publicly, I want to emphasize again
 its Gestin, and their professional and personal qualities that made him one
 President dignsimo LACRALO.
 I can only reaffirm my commitment to work, taking these
 times the excitement of the result but also the great feeling
 responsibility assumed by Humberto.
 We expect a great collaboration and participation, our Regin deserves.
 Hugs

 Alberto Soto