[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 == q Statement F3n_de_LACRALO_respecto = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_las_funciones_de_la_IANA = _de_la_globalizaci????

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:33:52 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = iso-8859-1 == q Statement F3n_de_LACRALO_respecto = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_las_funciones_de_la_IANA = _de_la_globalizaci????
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Members,

 Attentive to the announcement of the transition of the IANA functions, from
 da ESTN now conducting a series of meetings ESTN
 oriented start discussing the way to propose what will be the
 process for this transition.
 To this end we have written a declaration to be submitted by the
 da late Thursday the meeting. That is why I share with you
 this comp insurance that will be modified with the passage of the meetings and
 their contributions.

 I leave the link for their opinion:

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47261889

 It is important that the user community can actively participate and
 let's struggling to get the place we deserve in the process
 within ICANN.

 Regards

 -
 Arce, JosF.