[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = Sesi F3n_del_CCWG_sobre_GI =?

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía at mm.icann.org León Felipe Sánchez Ambía at mm.icann.org
Sun Mar 23 22:06:54 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = Sesi F3n_del_CCWG_sobre_GI =?
 From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Le=F3n_Felipe_S=E1nchez_Amb=EDa?=

 Dear members LACRALO

 The results today at 5:30 am UTC, the session was carried out work on GI CCWG. The purpose of the meeting is to obtain retroalimentacin ICANN community on the document sent as NetMundial participacina. Wanted your comments by opininy response questions can be found at this link:

 https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+on+Internet+Governance+Singapore+Session+Questions+to+Community

 A Continuation put at their disposal the information on sesiny the means to participate remotely:

 http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-ccwg-ig

 The short time we had as a working group to prepare the document we open the door to have many areas of opportunity and you certainly valuable aportacin is welcome.

 I invite you, as far as possible for the time difference, participate in the session, either in person or remotely, since the results of the same Sern very important for CCWG on GI.

 On Wednesday, at 2:00 am UTC, the results of the session of the day today presentarn. Aqula informacina that another session:

 http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-ccwg-ig

 If that is not possible for them to participate in the session, also invite you to review the questions in the wiki and make their ahmismo comments. Likewise, I offer myself as a conduit to send their comments to the group.

 Regards,

 Len Felipe Sanchez Amba
 Fulton & Fulton SC
 http://www.fulton.mx

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ** This email, including, where appropriate, any attachments thereto, may contain confidential information, privileged character so it envan in attention ONLY to the person or entity to which they are targeted.Copying, revision, use, distribution of this information revelacino without proper written authorization, estprohibida. If you are NOT the recipient to whom this email, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete it, including attachments, ascomo any copies thereof are directed.

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ** This e-mail message, including its attachments, legally privileged and May Contain confidential information or exempt from disclosure under applicable prohibited law. Copying, reviewing, use, disclosure or distribution of Such information without the proper written permission is prohibited. If you are not the Intended recipient of this e-mail, Please notify this sender Immediately and do not deliver, distribute or copy this e-mail or its attachments, and refrain from disclosing its contents or taking any action in reliance on the information it contains.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/41318e59af.html