[lac-discuss-en] RV: ICANN News Alert - ICANN Seeks Public Comment on 2013 RAA Data Retention Specification Data Elements and Legitimate Purposes for Collection and Retention

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:55:03 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: ICANN News Alert - ICANN Seeks Public Comment on 2013 RAA Data Retention Specification Data Elements and Legitimate Purposes for Collection and Retention
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alejandro, Alberto,

 I share the view of that we are facing an interesting topic
 deberamos to analyze and speak out from our region.

 The da Monday 24 at 15 pm. Local Singapore estprevista a Table
 Round about Directory Services Registration: present and future. If
 While this issue is not specifically on the agenda estincluido of the meeting,
 is a related topic that perhaps appears in the discussions.

 It will be good to participate in this Roundtable to hear and discuss the
 comments you may have about it. I understand that the hours of
 our countries is in a strip a little complicated. I'll be
 attending this meeting.If there sb who want to comment or view
 to get, I offer to transmit.

 This is the link to the agenda of the Roundtable:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Roundtable+on+Registration+Directory+Services%3A+Now+and+the+Future+-+2014.03.24+-+Singapore

 That link to the Adobe Connect:
 https://icann.adobeconnect.com/sin49-vip/
 It is the same for all meetings of At-Large of the week).

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 3/21/2014 23:40 GMT-03: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

> Creo que  el interés debe ser suficiente. Es justamente uno de los temas
> que
> hacen a la existencia de entidades orientadas al usuario final de Internet,
> es decir, NOSOTROS.
> Con seguridad hay distintas legislaciones para cada país, al menos en
> algunos ítems sustanciales. Aunque hay países que aún no tienen
> legislación.
> Hay 30 días para comentarios, es poco tiempo para  la importancia del tema.
> Sugiero que muy rápidamente las respectivas ALSs de cada país de nuestra
> Región, lea   los antecedentes de esta referencia, y luego  informen la
> legislación vigente en su respectivo país, con comentarios. También sugiero
> que para esta primera fase, la fecha límite sea el próximo viernes
> 28/03/2014.
> También sugiero que quienes están participando en Singapur, sean eximidos
> de
> participar, tienen cosas muy importante que hacer por nosotros.
>
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

 * Fatima * Cambronero
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d652d8524f.html