[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 q = ED = Hait??

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Mar 19 16:33:10 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = iso-8859-1 q = ED = Hait??
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, to finish the project in the present CROPP program
 I need to know if there is someone who speaks French, and can travel to Haiten
 the last week of May or first of June.

 The task is one or two seminars, whose title is The role of users
 in Internet Governance as a general agenda:

 -Internet Governance

 -ICANN: Mission, vision, Internet Ecosystem

 At-Large Organizations: Your participation in the various regions
 geogrficas ICANN. Latinoamrica and Caribbean region (LACRALO)

 - How to get involved as an organization At-Large

 This already estarpreparado only tendrque make a TRANSLATION into French
 to dictate.

 We are very tight with time, I ask you to please who Esten
 conditions, answer today or tomorrow.

 Thank you very much

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0f2491095c.html