[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULTS: At-Large Board Director - VOTE ROUND 1

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Mar 19 01:10:31 UTC 2014

Dear All,
The First Round vote of the Board Director (Seat #15) selection by ALAC/At-Large is now completed. The three most preferred candidates, listed in alphabetical order of the Family name, are the following:

 *   Rinalia Abdul Rahim
 *   Sébastien Bachollet
 *   Alan Greenberg

I would like to congratulate the 3 preferred candidates, and wish them good luck for the Second Round.

I also would like to thank Evan Leibovitch and Jean-Jacques Subrenat for participating in the Board Seat 2014 process. They contributed to the consistency and the credibility of the selection process.
Tijani BEN JEMAA
BMSPC Chair