[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = Nueva_aplicaci F3n_ALS_recibi = F3 =?

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:39:19 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 q = Nueva_aplicaci F3n_ALS_recibi = F3 =?
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Jos,

 some information to answer your questions: the ISOC chapter of
 Venezuela has been (re) consittuido recently.

 On its activity with users: active estmuy investigating the
 situation of possible filters and blockades of some global services and
 national Internet. Were expressed against those publicly
 locks that can be associated with both a statement censorship
 be written as in televised interviews (which is understandable or not
 mass diffusion). We currently follow up on an investigation on
 activities that could have an impact on the resolution of names
 domain.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 03.18.2014 5:12 GMT-06: 00 <josefranciscoarce at gmail.com> :