[lac-discuss-en] Seat 15

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Mar 17 19:15:23 UTC 2014

 Dear all

  I have been thinking about to share my thoughts or not with all of you,
but here it goes:
 If it was for me to vote, I would vote on Jean Jacques and  will explain my
point ­ ICANN will face a very sensitive time with the last decision
regarding IANA, and  we will need persons at board with a very relevant
diplomatic skills specially those with good relationship with countries like
China, Russia e even Brazil.
With a whole life as French diplomat and previous experience as board member
and ALAC member together with  a deep sense of community  my  vote would be
to him.
 Wish to all voters my best wishes for a thoughtful vote.
Kisses to all and we will see some of you there in Singapore.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil