[lac-discuss-en] Chair of the ICANN Board 15 - Deadline

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:17:41 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Chair of the ICANN Board 15 - Deadline
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Members,

 I received the credentials to get through the first round, and
 reduce the number of 5 to 3 candidates. Question: Please rank 5
 candidates (in alphabetical order by last name) Smallest preferred to least
 preferred (1 is the most preferred and 5 is the least preferred).

                   * Abdul Rahim Rinalia
                   * Sbastien Bachollet
                   * Alan Greenberg
                   * Evan Leibovitch
                   * Jean-Jacques Subrenat

 LACRALO space for the exchange of ideas is:

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=LACRALO&title=LACRALO+discussion+of+At+Large+Board+Candidates+2014

 At the moment there are no comments. I hope to have them until the evening.

 TIME TO SPEAK UP TODAY at 23:59 UTC
 For more information of candidates <  https://community.icann.org/x/0CDRAg>
 https://community.icann.org/x/0CDRAg.

 Regards