[lac-discuss-en] q = windows-1252 contribution = windows-1252 == F3n_del_CCWG_en_GI_p ara_Netmundial = q????

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:33:28 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: q = windows-1252 contribution = windows-1252 == F3n_del_CCWG_en_GI_p ara_Netmundial = q????
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Len thank you very much for sharing the results of this CCWG.

 Thank you very much for sharing Jose also a link to the contribution we have made with Natalia and a group of civil society organizations in Latin America.
 This contribution has already been raised and posted to the web site NetMundial. She can be found at the following link: http://content.netmundial.br/contribution/joint-contributions-of-civil-society-organizations-from-latin-america-to-netmundial/251

 Thank you very much tambina LACRALO members who joined this contribution signing Sergio Humberto, Juan Manuel, Aida, Carlos, Javier, Jose, Maricarmen, Antonio (apologies if I miss someone unintentionally).

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 Sent from my BlackBerry Personal (http://www.personal.com.ar/)