[lac-discuss-en] NOMCOM - Regional Opportunities

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Mar 10 13:21:02 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: NOMCOM - Regional Opportunities
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear all
 We are approaching the end date for application NOMCOM 1st of April and
 Cheryl has no intention to postpone Such date. Please acerca think, share the
 link below with friends to our region get some relevant representation
 ALAC inside.
 We have a specific place for our region for ALAC This Year. Apply now!

 Dear friends
 We are reaching the final date for applications in the NOMCOM 1o.
 April and Cheryl has no intention to extend this date. Please
 to think about it and send the link below to sua friends to it
 relevant shutters representing our region in the ALAC.
 We have a position specified in ALAC for our region this year. Make
 your application now!

 Link; http://nomcom.icann.org

 All the best, hugs to all
 Vanda Scartezini