[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q contribution F3n_del_CCWG_en_GI_par = iso-8859-1 q = a_Netmundial???

leonfelipe at sanchez.mx leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Mar 10 04:04:56 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 == q contribution F3n_del_CCWG_en_GI_par = iso-8859-1 q = a_Netmundial???
 From: leonfelipe at sanchez.mx

 Dear friends,

 Deputy mailing the document sent to ComitOrganizador of Netmundial by the Internet Governance CCWG wherein participjunto with other members of ALAC, ascomo with representatives of many other OSs ACs belonging to ICANN.

 As I informanteriormente, the mechanics work is carried out through weekly calls where, despite such short times, the document I was logrconsensar mailing.

 While much work has been invested, it is also true that the document is considered a versina reviewed at the meeting held in Singapore where the session is llevarna of Public Work CCWG that tendrlugar on Monday March 24 at 13:30 in the lounge Padang.

 That link to the information of the meeting http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-ccwg-ig

 I would like to acknowledge the comments and contributions recibde several of you and of course to acknowledge CCWG members, especially the Co-facilitators and Olivier Crepin Leblond Dammak Rafik, who did a great job of coordinaciny substantial contributions much importance.

 I hope the attached document will be of their interest, and of course I am at your orders to elaborate on the content.

 Regards,

 Len

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/aaaef3be70.html