[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = Integration = F3n_pa EDses_sin_ALS =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Mar 9 19:47:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = Integration = F3n_pa EDses_sin_ALS =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, as we all know the last year that is considered presentpara
 within the budget of ICANN, a project to cover at least in part,
 Regin our passes without ALS. Unfortunately it was not approved. But
 this year, taking advantage of the program CROPP, continucon that idea and there are two in
 full path. The mail below is the contact achieved with Bolivia
 foundation that you will all be able to organize an event, perhaps for
 first days of June, with the presence of two of our representatives,
 a maximum of two nights and three days. I'm waiting for the final response
 Coca JosAntonio Firolino of FUDESIB. Cochabamba, Bolivia.

 The other project was really two, but by the close coordiny
 one ends up being lower costs for passenger, I serelevado morning
 by JosArce.It is to make for more or less the same date, in Haity
 Dominican Republic. Haites the country with the lowest Internet penetration
 our Regin.

 Best Regards

 Alberto