[lac-discuss-en] discrimination

bronstein.sergio at gmail.com bronstein.sergio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:57:09 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: discrimination
 From: bronstein.sergio at gmail.com

 Good morning everyone.
 Just as an personalsima declaration and as a contribution to the debate.

 The position expressed by the Soto and Camborero estbasada companions in a
 clear policy and social discrimination that should be rejected outright and
 so blunt.

 The concept citizen is (obviously) referred to inhabit one
 city, can not be other than flesh and blood people who share
 spaces, culture and common interests. Qusern users then one
 something connected to a computer or another service? In any case, what is
 wrong is the concept of the user, and that we will have to change in
 Icann statutes.

 I wonder, when we talk about digital inclusion to qunos we are
 referring? Personally, I refer mainly to an are not
 Internet users.Ergo, if an organization is working on it and
 according to the criteria put forward by the above, should not be part of
 Icann.

 And when I say a policy is discrimination, I do it to the fullest
 of facts. The political process in Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia and
 other countries have in common being citizen recovery processes. Already
 voters are not simple, users, consumers, etc.., people are now
 policies, are an integral and crucial part of the "polis" (city
 Greek), and you know how the name was not dealing with the
 common problems of the polis? they are the "ideos", a Greek word that gave
 rise to our word "idiot."

 Recall that Alberto Soto impulshace project for a while
 leave out of Icann members to activate the little
 organization. Our reflection was then assess if it was,
 be put first the commitment of each parameter with ALS
 users (citizens, institutions?) that deca be representing.
 Because really, between us there is more than one institution "of maletn"
 whose unique activity of its spokesmen career is not within Icann
 ESTN able to prove absolutely nothing real in favor of their
 O is represented as?

 Finally, I think the history that I describe in the previous paragraph,
 discriminatory ascomo this new initiative mentioned, has
 nico aimed leave out of someone who does not votacina
 control. No single argument leun cosistente as expressed by them.

 A big hug,
 Sergio Bronstein
 President
 Internauta Venezuela