[lac-discuss-en] ???? = Iso-8859-1 q = fuera_de_la_lista CDA_ == 3A_FELIZ_D = iso-8859-1 == q INTERNACIONAL_DE_LA_MUJER__a_todas_las_mujeres_de_L iso-8859-1 q = ACRALO??

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Mar 8 14:14:33 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:???? = Iso-8859-1 q = fuera_de_la_lista CDA_ == 3A_FELIZ_D = iso-8859-1 == q INTERNACIONAL_DE_LA_MUJER__a_todas_las_mujeres_de_L iso-8859-1 q = ACRALO??
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 I wanted to wish you Happy Woman gives all women
 LACRALO, and in this I include congratulation which we act first
 reginya person in all women, girlfriends and that lifemates
 accompany a group of men in their roles and LACRALO to quedndose in
 home caring for the family and businesses when they have to travel and spend
 time to the region.

 Congratulations to all!

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c7fcb0602a.html