[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 q = 3A_ RES = F3n == 09Anuncio_de_Votaci = iso-8859-1 = q = 3A_LACRALO_Elecciones_Marzo_2014??

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Mar 8 11:56:00 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?? = Iso-8859-1 q = 3A_ RES = F3n == 09Anuncio_de_Votaci = iso-8859-1 = q = 3A_LACRALO_Elecciones_Marzo_2014??
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ANTONIO:
 As explained several times yesterday 7th day, Friday the staff is comprometitbNL> credentials sent in because the day starts today Voting 8 saturday (
 and the staff does not work on Saturdays).
 I have not received Internauta Brazil and I have already contacted the
 staff.
 THOSE WHO RECEIVED NO PATIENCE CREDENTIALS I ASK, I'M ALREADY
 CHECKING WHAT HAPPENED.
 Voting officially begins today and runs through March 15 at 23:59 UTC
 Please, I ask you to care to comment on the list can
 confuse other representatives.
 I am at the disposal of all who have questions about the process
 private.
 Regards
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein