[lac-discuss-en] RES: 193 FUNDETIC application BOLIVIA

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Mar 7 18:10:22 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: 193 FUNDETIC application BOLIVIA
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 S, Vanda, ICANN will accept as an ALS!

 At-Large and consequently LACRALO is the home end users
 internet as we proudly affirm.

 And looking documents sent by FUNDETIC, ascomo watching her choose a
 web, we deduce that they work, defend and encourage users
 present and future of Bolivia.

 With regard to values, the only requirement is that ICANN requested by the
 organization that wants to be part of our community to be self-sustaining
 and does not intend to receive help from ICANN Econmica. All we have
 organizations working with users know very well that it is very difficult
 organize activities and projects of nowhere. Estque clear need
 money to do things, and if they receive donations or "under price
 solidarity "is not our concern.

 If we reach our goal of at least 1 ALS by our pas
 region, as candidates for the elections that just touches us
 ESTN achieve promising right now, I advise you not to miss this
 opportunity and open to receive from this organization of Bolivia arms.

 In addition if you look closely at the website, you will see that not only
 engaged users who are interested but Bolivia and report by
 inclusion activities in neighboring countries.
 http://www.fundeticbolivia.org/site/

 I can only say, Welcome Bolivia, members FUNDETIC Welcome!

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015