[lac-discuss-en] [AFRI-Discuss] [At-Large] Wrong Context for Deciding How to Address EBW's Questions

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Mar 6 22:59:01 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The on-topic questions asked by Eric have now been posted on the 2014 At-Large Board Candidate Question and Answer Workspace available at: https://community.icann.org/display/ABMS/2014+At-Large+Board+Director+Candidates+-+Questions+and+Answers+Workspace.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC