[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Off-topic = q == 3A_Llamado_a_presentaci iso-8859-1 = q = F3n_propuestas_de_Sesiones_IGF_2014???

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:23:02 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 Off-topic = q == 3A_Llamado_a_presentaci iso-8859-1 = q = F3n_propuestas_de_Sesiones_IGF_2014???
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear / os,

 I am writing to inform you that for today's call is published
 for presentation proposals for the IGF 2014 Sessions this year
 tendrlugar in Istanbul (TURKEY) from 2 to 5 September.

 You can find the publication at the following link:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/

 It is also suggested that the Guidelines are reviewed for proposals
 Sessions for the IGF 2014 in the following link:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/127-workshop-proposals/1588-2014-igf-guidelines-for-workshop-proposals-

 This year from the MAG have agreed some changes with the intention of
 improve the annual IGF.

 It is requested that the following note especially:

 -At this point I * estconvocando the presentation of proposals
 Sessions * (which was called workshops) that podrn uploading to website
 * IGF from March 25 until April 15 *. Taking particular
 This deadline has since, because this year is ahead
 realization of the IGF, * you will not see that deadline extension *.

 -It is important to note that this is * Sessions *, as this year it is
 calling, in addition to traditional panels, the presentation of * new
 and innovative formats * (Round Tables, small groups of discussion, BoF,
 Debates, Sessions Ad Hoc). You can find a description of the formats
 at the following link:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/127-workshop-proposals/1585-outline-of-session-formats

 He especially encourages those persons or organizations * never
 have organized a session for the IGF *, can do so at this time.
 It is intended that the IGF new faces arriving with new topics or focused
 from an innovative perspective, proposals ascomo spend less
 developed. To this end, we have developed several guides for
 collaborate with people who ESTN presenting proposals for the first
 time, which can be found at the website of the IGF, and besides the members
 MAG we are particularly interested in working with these
 proponents.

 -To encourage the presentation of proposals for new organizers, is
 that has established a limit of 3 * proposed by persons or
 organizations *. This is in order to avoid that the sessions are
 always organized by the same individuals or institutions and
 encourage the involvement of new participants.

 With the same purpose, this year * MAG individual members not
 we are entitled to submit proposals * Session as organizers.
 Spodrn submit proposals, members of organizations
 MAG (eg, ICANN, ISOC, ICC, etc.) With the same limit 3
 proposals each.

 He requested that the proposals have * relation to the topic
 principal of this year and with the various sub-themes * (can find
 this link:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/127-workshop-proposals/1583-main-theme-and-sub-themes)
 and obviously Internet Governance.

 Also requested that proposals be submitted so
 complete with all required data in the application form
 to be considered for evaluation. Is especially hincapien
 those who present their respective proposals * they can communicate with
 panelists or the sessions * before boarding their proposals
 ESTN when an unconfirmed at this stage. It is intended that at least the
 panelists / members Sessions, ESTN take notice that the ESTN
 including in their proposals.

 -If you have already submitted earlier Workshops, Bern include in their
 * reports * the proposals of these sessions.

 -Remember that called for filing * Open Forums, and Focus Sessions
 Coalition dynamics * Sern called later and published in
 the IGF website.

 I hope this information is useful to them. Any questions or
 consultation, I am at your disposal.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima * Cambronero
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c18ffa176c.html