[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Budget FY15 Community Special Request Process - next steps

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:43:37 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Re: any such budget requests that could be considered similar to CROPP, are
there specific events in the region that can be submitted as separate
LACRALO budget requests?
We have until 20:00 UTC 6th March 2014 (tomorrow) to submit them. See
examples by NARALO, AFRALO and APRALO at
https://community.icann.org/x/BzOfAg

Dev Anand