[lac-discuss-en] Application FUNDETIC 193 BOLIVIA

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Mar 5 01:36:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Application FUNDETIC 193 BOLIVIA
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO

 As has already informed the staff, we have received an application from
 an organization of Bolivia to be part of LACRALO.

 As usual, ALAC, asks the region one advise, counsel,
 before incorporacino not vote for an organization to At-Large.

 We must send this tip for the day 10/03/2014.

 We need comments LACRALO members, and they have
 opened a wiki page:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Regional+Advice+needed+ALS+Appli
 + +193 + cation FUNDETIC BOLIVIA

 Receive comments until 03/09/2014 at 23:59 UTC

 See in Annex the statute and the rules of FUNDETIC.
 http://www.fundeticbolivia.org/site/

 Regards

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e838869ac0.html