[lac-discuss-en] Confirmation of voting credentials - CONFIRM VOTE CREDENTIALS

cw at isoc-cr.org cw at isoc-cr.org
Thu Feb 27 20:41:10 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Confirmation of voting credentials - CONFIRM VOTE CREDENTIALS
 From: cw at isoc-cr.org

 Good afternoon,

 I confirm that I am the representative association "the chapter of ISOC
 Costa Rica "allowed to vote in eleeciones

 regards

 On February 27, 2014, 14:22, Aida Noblia <aidanoblia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Staff:
>

> I confirm that I am the representative of the "Asociación de Escribanos del
>  Uruguay" entitled to vote  in elections that relates to the matter.
>

> Best Regards
>

> Aída Noblia
>

> Estimado Staff:
>
> Confirmo que soy la representante de la "Asociación de Esribanos del
> Uruguay" autorizada a votar en las elecciones a que refiere el asunto.
>
> Saludos Cordiales
>
> Aída Noblia

>> Estimados miembros de LACRALO,
>>

>> De acuerdo al calendario de elecciones, el voto para Presidente y
>> Secretario
>> de LACRALO tendrá lugar el desde el 8 al 15 de Marzo.
>>

>> Vea WIKI DE ELECCIONES  :
>>

>> Por favor confirme que usted es el representante autorizado para votar
>> hasta
>> el Viernes 28 de Febrero.
>>

>> EN : https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43988392
>>

>> Dear LACRALO members:
>>

>> According to the election calendar approved, the vote for Chair and
>> Secretary of LACRALO will be from the 8  - 15th March.
>>

>> See ELECTIONS WIKI :
>> https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43988392
>>

>> Please confirm that you are the authorized representative to vote until
>> Friday February 28th
>>

>> Thank you!
>>

>> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber,
>> Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen ICANN Policy Staff in support of
>> ALAC
>>
>> E-mail:  <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org%3cmailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
>> staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

>> http://www.lacralo.org
>>

> --
> Aida Noblia
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 Carlos Watson
 ISOC Chapter President Costa Rica
 http://www.isoc-cr.org

 The Internet Society (ISOC) is a nonprofit international organization
 organization founded in 1992 to provide leadership in standards
 educaciny Internet related policy. With offices in
 Washington DC, USA and Geneva, Switzerland, to secure the
 development, evolution and utilization of the Internet for the benefit of
 people worldwide.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/60404926e2.html