[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Report of the Panel on the Internet Ecosystem

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:49:36 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: Report of the Panel on the Internet Ecosystem
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Colleagues,

 Annex important message Vint Cerf, which presents the work
 finished Estratgico Panel on ICANN's role in the ecosystem
 Internet governance.

 I hope you find this report useful in intersy. Personally
 I can say it was a double proudly participate in the panel and make
 also in the drafting commission within it, which produced the
 Initial versions of the text for comment and correction by
 dems members.

 I am at your orders to provide clarifications and explanations.

 Alejandro Pisanty