[lac-discuss-en] FY15 Budget Request Process

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Feb 21 22:34:40 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FY15 Budget Request Process
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Estimates, call today participde ALAC on this topic. As
 the previous year, each THIN can submit their projects without limitations
 of number of projects. Only the date of filing thereof is
 07 MARCH 14.

 Preguntsobre if CROPP continue the program in the near budget, and
 sdejando probably appear to be pilot should continue. My question
 was geared to see if set or not, a trip to the FY15
 obtain the incorporation of ALS in our Regin ms, or may request the
 Travs of CROPP program.

 They can have all the details here:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY15+Budget+Development
 + Workspace