[lac-discuss-en] IMPORTANT - New Time / Introduction and questions of candidates for the Chair and Secretary of LACRALO positions

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Feb 18 23:35:11 UTC 2014

Dear León,

The date and time of this call is Wednesday 19 February 2014 at 2300 UTC.

Please check your local time here:
http://tinyurl.com/nj3xdzx

Apologies for any confusion.

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber,
Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

One World, One Internet