[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = M == 3A_Comentarios E9tricas_de_ALAC = iso-8859-1 q = _solicitados???

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:10:09 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = M == 3A_Comentarios E9tricas_de_ALAC = iso-8859-1 q = _solicitados???
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Maureen Hilyard APRALO and member of WG metrics are ALAC comunictbNL> solicitarme me to comment on a model of self-evaluation that
 estproponiendo is for members of ALAC, in compliance with
 metrics in which esttrabajando.

 This model of self-evaluation that estproponiendo, estbasado a
 number of comments received from different RALOs.

 I'm not part of WG metrics, in this case I'm working with the
 request by Maureen. Perhaps LACRALO members are
 members of this WG or even Sergio committed to act as
 LACRALO link between WG and metrics, will be able to report on
 progress of this WG.

 In the link below and under the title * 2. Suggested Assessment Method:
 Self Evaluation by ALAC members, * is this model
 self-evaluation on which comments, ideas estsolicitando is,
 criticisms, proposals for improvement. This is the link to the Wiki:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+METRICS+-+FEEDBACK+PLEASE

 Because right now the comments do not Travs Wiki ESTN
 running, podrn send their comments directly to Maureen (
 hilyard at oyster.net.ck) or in this thread to be collected and sent to
 her.

 At the end of this email podrn find the comments I sent
 Maureen I attulo staff.

 Thank you very much.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -

 First, if each member of ALAC will complete this table, you can
 happen that one who does not really honest to complete.Quin
 will control what is estcompletando fit reality?

 Not sure if it was a consensus that each member of ALAC should
 Auto-complete this table. If it was, from my point of view is not
 It is a good idea. We must remember that this is a voluntary role, the
 which we are already carrying a bunch of metrics. If in addition to all
 force them to complete this month this table, is a burden
 excessive for a volunteer job and besides that we risk
 does not conform to reality.

 Also there will be a mtrica for ALAC member who does not complete
 this table?

 In addition in this table only the date that is estingresando existila
 teleconference, no concrete estexplicando qutarea is done in such
 teleconference. I understand that participation in the conference is
 only criteria for measuring participation. And all activities
 a previous member of ALAC performed before attending the call?By
 example, read documents, organize the agenda, communicate privately with
 WG members for comments or ask warn that such
 call you are going to ask for a report of its activities, etc. All this
 should be measured tambine included in this evaluation?

 In this table a temple on "Tasks 2014" is included. I consider this not
 is appropriate because the tasks in the working groups for example are not
 always the same throughout the whole year. In any case MUST be
 separated by WG in which they participate and within it, the tasks
 concrete that develops in the WG per month. This will allow a better
 developed specific monitoring activities. Add a task
 GenRich for all year, from my point of view is no indicator for
 measure participation.

 -

 -
 * Fatima * Cambronero
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0615b53f07.html