[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 == q 3A_De CONVOCATORIA_DE_COMENTARIOS = iso-8859-1 q = claraci F3n_de_Trusted_ == F3n_de_ALAC_sobre_la_Revisi = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_la_Comunidad_en_la_Zona_Ra = Representation????? EDz_? == iso-8859-1? q? DNSSEC_clave_de_firma_Ceremonias? =

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:12:23 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 == q 3A_De CONVOCATORIA_DE_COMENTARIOS = iso-8859-1 q = claraci F3n_de_Trusted_ == F3n_de_ALAC_sobre_la_Revisi = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_la_Comunidad_en_la_Zona_Ra = Representation????? EDz_? == iso-8859-1? q? DNSSEC_clave_de_firma_Ceremonias? =
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Fatima,

 thanks for this post. The described process - signed "keys"
 criptogrficas who are at the basis of the reliability of DNSSEC - is
 great importance.

 In the space of ALAC has formulated a draft text to which I
 the following comments:

 "The statement Should be expanded to the recognition of the unique
 combination and the key-signing of TCRs make broad participation,
 transparency and accountability in order to serve the core function of
 Enhancing and preserving the stability, security and resilience of the DNS,
 Widespread Malthus Engendering trust.

 I do not believe any ALAC propose Should Increase in processes;
 Should be streamlining the direction.

 As for support for TCRs, a statement acting as TCR That Should be
 Those cost-neutral for FIRMS or not supported by other entities Should
 suffice. A statement in very restrained terms would go counter to the
 Possibility That the draft Suggesting be read as the poorly warranted
 creation of yet another source of travel funds. "

 May I submit a mocina favor of this text is considered
 representative of the view of LACRALO.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 2014-01-31 <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> :

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b0004b726a.html