[lac-discuss-en] Rethinking Multistakeholder Engagement

carlosaguirre62 carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 17:50:10 UTC 2014

Thanks bro to join with us. Great job.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre.

Enviado desde Samsung tabletCarlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> escribió:The Strategy Panel on Multistakeholder Innovation (MSI) Panel just ended
its seminar.  It had some interesting things to say about innovating in the
multistakeholder model that might be of interest.

I'm particularly drawn to what the report has to say about participation in
this context as well as our conversations on metrics...and some holes you
might see, especially from a cultural perspective.

Its still an ongoing conversation so adequate opportunities exist for each
and everyone to say something.

See the report [unfortunately still only in English]  here:

http://thegovlab.org/the-quest-for-a-21st-century-icann-a-blueprint/

-Carlton