[lac-discuss-en] Rethinking Multistakeholder Engagement

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:41:23 UTC 2014

The Strategy Panel on Multistakeholder Innovation (MSI) Panel just ended
its seminar.  It had some interesting things to say about innovating in the
multistakeholder model that might be of interest.

I'm particularly drawn to what the report has to say about participation in
this context as well as our conversations on metrics...and some holes you
might see, especially from a cultural perspective.

Its still an ongoing conversation so adequate opportunities exist for each
and everyone to say something.

See the report [unfortunately still only in English]  here:

http://thegovlab.org/the-quest-for-a-21st-century-icann-a-blueprint/

-Carlton