[lac-discuss-en] Updates workgroup MSWG

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Jan 28 00:06:29 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Updates workgroup MSWG
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Sylvia,

 thank you very much for this informaciny request for comment.

 It seems especially important to ask the working group to seek a reduction of the duration of the meeting and its agenda simplificacin, while addressing the needs of non-explicit participation ascomo manifest.

 A sense of priority, based in turn on a sense of well comno surveillance "stewardship" should prevail in the working out of programs.

 Also, it seems important to emphasize the commitment to carry on remote participation by the activity of the moderators and other participants. They have considered reorganizing the spaces or the presence of video monitors in various locations of the main rooms reunin to remind all participants present equity of participacina distance?

 Best regards.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org