[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 == q F3n_ reglamento_ley_de_comunicaci = iso-8859-1 q = en_pdf????

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Thu Jan 23 22:57:34 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 == q F3n_ reglamento_ley_de_comunicaci = iso-8859-1 q = en_pdf????
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Carlos

 Alright! we were glad to be privileged to witness this grand gesture
 leadership, please send a detail and chronicle the intervention
 of ISOC in the process of working out regulations to strengthen it in
 networks with which we are connected by virtue of their indisputable
 transcendence.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 FREE CULTURE AND SOFTWARE FREE OF ECUADOR

 The January 23, 2014, 2:16, Carlos Vera Quintana <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Contenidos en Internet no serán regulados en Ecuador. Exitosa gestión de
> Isoc Ecuador
>

> Saludos
>

> Carlos Vera

[[--Original text (es)